Neo is on of Advantage Learn's most powerful Maths resource. It is an awesome tool that you can use to learn, revise and catch up what you may have missed!
Here are some points to consider:
- There are three options to choose from
a) R300/month for your own private tutor in the comfort of your own home. This subscription will auto-renew monthly.
Pause or cancel at any point
b) Three months access at R585-00 once off. Pay upfront via Debit/Credit card, EFT, Zapper or Snapscan
c) Twelve months access at R1620.00 once off. Pay upfront via Debit/Credit card, EFT, Zapper or Snapscan
- Learn at your own pace and in your own time.
- Access to the full Maths syllabus from Grade 8 to 1st year University.
- You can study your own topic based learning paths.
- Neo series covers the CAPS curriculum - DBE and IEB.
- You get access to all Grades, so even if you are in Grade 12, you can go back and study a particular topic e.g. algebra right from the beginning of Grade 8.
- 180+ hours of teaching videos.
- Split into 1500+ lessons.
- Live chat with our teachers through our live chat widget 08:00am-4.30pm each week day.
- New content is continuously being added.
The difference between FS Maths and Neo Series
FS Maths Our FS Maths Courses are guided course to help learners prepare for the IEB FS Maths final exam. In the course you'll receive weekly coaching, set work per week, termly assessments (which consist of two multiple-choice tests and two written ...
If I have an active subscription and the price of the product changes, does my subscription go up?
Please read through the full article to make sure that no details are missed. Q: If I have an active subscription and the price of the product changes, does my subscription go up? A: The short answer is no, the price for Neo Series Self Study at the ...
Can you watch lessons multiple times?
Can you watch lessons multiple times? YES! You can watch, rewind, pause and come back and watch again. There is no limit to how many lessons you can take and how many times you watch them. The only limit is that you must own the product. So if it's ...