Do I have to be online at specific times of the day to work through the online course?
The beauty of online learning is that you can do it 24/7.
- It is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- You have free reign to work online and study at your own pace and in your own time.
- If you need help while learning outside office hours you can either:
- Drop us a message on live chat, leave your email address and we will get back to you during office hours.
- Our live chat is only available Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 08:00 and 16:30.
- Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy learning 🎓
Are our NBT Preparation online course lessons live or recorded?
Our NBT preparation online lessons are recorded videos lessons. By recording lessons it gives learners a chance to watch the lessons as many times as they need to in order to grasp the concept. In addition, learners can learn in their own time ...
When will I get access to my online course?
At the end of the checkout process on Advantage Learn, you will be prompted to choose your payment option. These are the options you can choose from: Credit, debit or cheque cards Direct bank transfer/EFT Payfast Zapper If you select Option 1, ...
NBT Online Test Information
NBT Online Test Information This is an informative article for learners that are sitting the NBT online test. What is required Desktop PC or Notebook/Laptop or iMac/Macbook. Please note that cell phones, iPads and tablets are not supported Microphone ...
Can you watch lessons multiple times?
Can you watch lessons multiple times? YES! You can watch, rewind, pause and come back and watch again. There is no limit to how many lessons you can take and how many times you watch them. The only limit is that you must own the product. So if it's ...
Want to keep up-to-date with our latest news and course offerings?
If you would like to keep up-to-date with our latest news and course offerings subscribe to our mailing list. Click subscribe to be taken to our mailer signup form. If you have already subscribed up to our mailer, you can update your profile here and ...